Thursday, May 6, 2010

Its MY DAY!!!!

Hello sports fans...I have been MIA ....dramas, work, exercise and all the rest have made it really busy for me.....BUT I am going to state this......

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAy!!!!!

I am turning 35........and i am a little freaked out about it....having said that...I am going to eat what I want today because once a year you should be able to!!!!! I wont whinge about it....promise.........later in the week....and once today is done I am going to bust my gut to get under 110 kilos by the end of MAY!!! That will be my present to myself!!!!

Sooooooo....to all my blogging friends out there...and my new email buddies...I promise you will all hear from me soon, but today....it is work, massage, dinner, cake, drinks, and sex....wait on........no sex.....that is in my dreams!! LOL But at least there will be cake!!!

1 comments:

Kase said...

OMG! Happy, happy birthday and I hope you really enjoy your special day! :D

Kase xo

Post a Comment