Sunday, May 23, 2010

ok.........I admit it.........

I have not been a Girl Guide this month! I dropped the ball big time.....we know this we accept this. I worked out a little.....not like I have been......I ate crap.....couldve eaten more...most certainly could have eaten less....I have not been near the message boards....well I have but not like I should...and I have not been on the blogs reading and being inspired!

I gained........2 kilos in a little under 4 weeks!!! OMG I didnt realise how easy it is to put on weight...especially when I have been fighting so hard to get it off.....2 bloody kilos!! And the funny thing is....I can feel it......I know that I have. I wasnt going to get on the scales this morning. But I thought to myself...if I dont do it now, it will get worse, and I will forget I even had the ball in the first place.

I wasnt surprised......I expected it......I knew that I had.......and so I am here. I posted on WW, I am going to email my fabulous support ladies.....and let me say...fabulous is an understatement!!!!!...I heart Erin and Kase!!! I am going to drink water, make myself workout and track my food. Hopefully I can get these 2 kilos off fairly quickly and get back on track.

I am back in Aus July 1 and want to be looking like I have not been sitting on my backside since January!!! I have reports to finish, assessments to write up, uni work to complete and end of year paperwork to do....however...I am not going to use these as an excuse to not keep on with the most important thing of all. ......me......

So my blogging/ww friends......keep me honest...and I will work to do the same thing!!!!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Isn't it scary that it is SO easy to gain?? Maintenance must be really hard to do. We have to get into our heads that this is NEVER over. Bugger!
I gained 1kg this week. I find that if I gain fast, I can lose it fast too - by exercising really hard and eating just the basics. So, have a really good week with food. No treats. Lots of exercise and water. Imagine how good it will feel to have a big loss!!!

Gae (GaeChann) said...

Hello Sarah

I've had a couple of small gains and one really significant one since starting my WW journey almost 11 months ago.

In EVERY case, the next week they are followed by a significant loss!

Just make sure that you honestly track, track, track and weigh your portion sizes, eat within your daily points, drink your water and do at least half an hour of exercise each day!

In the long term, this is just a little "blimp" along the road to goal-weight!

All the very best for your next weigh-in! Gae oxoxo

Kase said...

Go you good thing!

I have sent you an email, so I hope you can forgive me for disappearing off the radar for a few days, but I am back and I mean business, baby! I have an engagement party to prepare for!

Keep fighting the good fight. We will keep each other honest, babe! xo

Andrea said...

hey sarah, thanks for stopping by my blog! Sounds like you know what you need to do, remember it doesn't have to be a major set back..you can get back on that horse!

Post a Comment