Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Flow and The Sun.

When you are a fat person, you find any excuse to reward yourself with food. For example:
"If I sit in front of the computer and do some work, I will take a bowl of lollies in with me....I deserve at least that much"
"If I do all the housework, I can go and get some chocolate...after all I would have used up all that energy"

And so on and so forth.........

When you are a fat person losing weight.....you find any excuse to reward yourself....and as much as I would love to say with food at the end of that sentence...you would like to think that we fat people have learnt our lesson and are looking else where for rewards!!!

Well I have found the else where..........

After using alot of my preptime today.....stuffing around...Im not sure if many teachers do this but I certainly do!!...I have found two lovely places I want to go to. I will go to both of them as a reward for a job well done when I lose my weight!!

The first place can be found here....www.puertodelsol.com.ph a five hour drive from Manila..suits me fine cause I hate to fly...and it looks just divine! Not alot of people know about it yet...so it is nice and secret..but it looks heavenly! This is my reward for the halfway point!

The second place can be found here..flowsurfyogasamba.multiply.com a little more active than the other place. Have always wanted to learn to surf, yoga cant be that bad and I think samba lessons would be a blast! This is my reward for reaching goal weight. Again not too far to drive from Manila!

As you can see too both places are reasonably priced...both places look like they would be paradise and both places are NOT FOOD!!!!

3 comments:

Kase said...

Hey Sarah,

Both of those places do look like absolute paradise! :) Good on you for thinking of such wonderful rewards to motivate you along this journey...

I'm a paediatric occupational therapist, not a teacher, but I can relate to using prep time inappropriately! Sometimes our heads just aren't in it... I'm finding that I'm worse now I'm doing WW, really wanting more "me" time and struggling to fit it all in. Ah well!

Enjoy the rest of the week xo

Hand-Made said...

omg look at those people with there faces on there knees! THAT is insane! I have always wanted to learn to surf too.... And i am going to bite the bullet next summer id say. I created a website for a local surf school and took part payment in learn to surf lessons. They include board and wetsuit. so i ahve nothing stopping me!

I hope you go to the yoga, surfing, samba place. It looks fantastic! and i would like you to post a photo of your face on your knees like that when you go :) theres your challenge for your new you

Sarah said...

That certainly is a challenge!!! I will attempt to put my head to my knees....if I can manage it, it will be a miracle and I will post pictures everywhere!!!!

Post a Comment